Regional Manager – Columbus, Ohio
Reports to: CEO/President
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Reporting to the CEO, the Regional Manager (RM) will have responsibility for Pink Ribbon Girls’ (PRG) fundraising and programs within the Columbus region. The RM will be a member of PRG’s Management Team and will be responsible for helping PRG reach its annual organizational goals. This position is full time salaried with benefits.
Areas of Responsibility
Fundraising & Communications
- Identify, cultivate, solicit and manage a portfolio of prospects and donors (both private and corporate) within the Columbus region
- Partnering closely with the CEO to ensure all strategic fundraising goals are achieved quarterly and annually
- Expand local revenue generating and fundraising activities to support existing program operations and regional expansion
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications—from web presence to external relations with the goal of creating a stronger brand
- Use external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities
- Ensure ongoing program excellence, consistent quality fundraising and communications needed to achieve PRG’s strategic goals for the Columbus region
- Actively engage and energize PRG clients, volunteers, event committees, alumni, partnering organizations, and donors
Planning & Development
- Assist with the development of a regional strategic plan; lead the plan’s execution
- Build partnerships in the Columbus region; Establish relationships with business, political, and community leaders
- Locally communicate program results and act as an advocate for further regional and national expansion
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, with at least 3 to 5 years of fundraising experience; with a demonstrated track record of success in fund development and leading an outcomes-based fundraising program; ability to point to specific examples of having developed and operationalized fund development strategies that have met annual goals and resulted in program growth.
- Strong marketing, public relations, with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
- Excellence in achieving strategic objectives, and managing a budget
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation
- Stature, gravitas, and confidence to gain the respect of a high-performing Board of Directors and donors
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Excellent and persuasive communicator with the ability to effectively engage with donors, volunteers, clients, service partners and colleagues.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team member who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance, and administration initiatives
- Passion for PRG’s mission
- Fluency in English
How to apply:
CLICK HERE to apply. During the online application process, upload your resume and a thoughtful cover letter, including salary requirements, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications for this position and stating how you heard about this opportunity.
No phone calls, please. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Thank you for your interest.